Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bloggers Unite!

So the image of Jen Glass and Jen Maselli together on Facebook today reinvigorated me.  I want to keep blogging, and I have plenty to say (I think), but my reasoning is different now.

Before, when my blog was at my peak (if you can call it that), I was going thru some personal "stuff" in my life, and blogging was my outlet.  It worked out well, I was able to escape reality, if only for a couple hours, while I wrote and read and wrote some more.  But I don't have that "stuff" to escape from anymore.

So, now I just have life.  And life is plenty to write about.  The stupid shit I do, the stupid shit my kids do, the stupid shit I witness on a daily basis.  It's all good fodder.

So, we'll see if the bug sticks.  If it does, I owe Jenbo and Maselli a bottle of wine.  Or at least a brochure on the benefits of a polygamist lifestyle.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your "shit"! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm a fan so start writing biatch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back to "work."

    ReplyDelete